Remove this ad

Lead

Apr 19 05 11:59 AM

Tags : :

It's such a turn-on for me...

You ain't said nuthin slick to a can of oil...(c) Percival/ Andre 3000 - IDLEWILD
Game recognize game and you lookin kinda unfamiliar right now... (c) Riley

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#2 [url]

Apr 19 05 1:20 PM

LIAR - YOU PROB HAVE UGLY FEET.

You ain't said nuthin slick to a can of oil...(c) Percival/ Andre 3000 - IDLEWILD

Quote    Reply   

#4 [url]

Apr 19 05 2:39 PM

i'd like to get a manicure and pedicure but i havent as yet...maybe come summer, right after i get my tat. cos thas BEACH-TIME BITCHES!!!

and women with lovely feet is SUCH A TURN ON FOR ME, so i kinda c where ur comin from KMACK...i met this half black/ half puerto rican chick in the club one night and she was damn near PERFECT....stared at her from top to bottom..wavy hair, PRETTY FACE, pretty smile, pretty teeth, NYCE complexion, cute lil stomach, bangin hips thighs & legs, and she was wearin some sexy open-toe heels....& HER FEET.... *shudders w/ glee*...

damn

Quote    Reply   

#5 [url]

Apr 19 05 3:41 PM

N€T€RU wrote:
i'm ticklish, so, i might kick the person in the face who tried touchin my feet, so..no, not yet at least.

LMFAO, I pictured you taking out the little Vietnamese lady...hahahaha

Quote    Reply   

#6 [url]

Apr 19 05 5:05 PM

brown slappy wrote:
N€T€RU wrote:
i'm ticklish, so, i might kick the person in the face who tried touchin my feet, so..no, not yet at least.

LMFAO, I pictured you taking out the little Vietnamese lady...hahahaha

yo, i heard Vietnamese chicks can suck a mean toe.

Quote    Reply   

#7 [url]

Apr 19 05 5:50 PM

ICK.

I BROUGHT THIS UP BC ALOT OF GUYS WEAR SNEAKERS ALL YEAR ROUND AND SOMETIMES THESE DUDES THROW ON SOME FLIP FLOPS WHICH I ALSO THINK IS A GOOD LOOK FOR DUDES BUT THE ONES THAT DO.....DON'T DO SHIT TO THEIR FEET! SO I MEAN, IT JUST LOOKS GOOD IS ALL.

Quote    Reply   

#9 [url]

Apr 19 05 8:13 PM

Actually I need some work done to my feet I hate em!!! Maybe I'll get one and see what its like...

"We have to change our state of mind to change the state we're in."
Me

Quote    Reply   

#10 [url]

Apr 19 05 8:42 PM

*.::seduction::.* wrote:
I hate guys in flip flops...i know their feet get hot too but Gosh its irritating...

WORD!!!!!! the only toes that I've touched aside from and baby girls are MOS DEF"s---- seriously, no bullshitting---they were sooooo damn soft, no regrets. BUT NEVER DO I WANT TO TOUCH ANYONE'S FEET AGAIN_ YUCK!!! MOS is one lucky man!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#12 [url]

Apr 19 05 10:28 PM

I hate guys in flip flops...i know their feet get hot too but Gosh its irritating...

what's your problem with them?

Once the sun comes out...I stay wearing them.

100% comfort. Zero foot sweat/discomfort.

Turn It Up

Quote    Reply   

#13 [url]

Apr 19 05 10:59 PM

ATCQ wrote:

what's your problem with them?

Once the sun comes out...I stay wearing them.

100% comfort. Zero foot sweat/discomfort.

I think because all the gay guys out here wear them and so when i see a super fine guy that i am almost 100% sure is straight it gives me major doubts....

Quote    Reply   

#16 [url]

Apr 19 05 11:10 PM

Man- a cures make me a little nervous, not so much as a man who gets a full pedicure, but still.
I kinda like it when your feet are a little rough, but not so that it rips my sheets. Damn just put on some foot cream geesh!!!

Quote    Reply   

#17 [url]

Apr 19 05 11:23 PM

ATCQ wrote:
where do you live?

seattle....i know i know but still!

oh gosh! that's who you are lol. I didn't follow the name change. I should have noticed the "First Lady" thing though.

Seattle has to be the sandal capital lol. Lots of straight guys rock them too...just not on Queen Anne.

Turn It Up

Quote    Reply   

LostAngelina

#18 [url]

Apr 19 05 11:23 PM

khalidah is love wrote:
I kinda like it when your feet are a little rough, but not so that it rips my sheets. Damn just put on some foot cream geesh!!!

LMFAO...niiice

\\"My thirst for domination is fed only by the game. I refuse to get distracted by outside forces...But desire is the ultimate fuel. Hunger changes any situation.\\"-Kobe Bryant

kmack2120: are you leaving now? *whimpers*
kmack2120: always LEAVING me
LostAngelina22: hahahahaahahahahahahahahah
LostAngelina22: thats siggy material

www.burnlounge.com/lostangelina

Quote    Reply   

#19 [url]

Apr 19 05 11:26 PM

ATCQ wrote:
ATCQ wrote:
where do you live?

seattle....i know i know but still!

oh gosh! that's who you are lol. I didn't follow the name change. I should have noticed the "First Lady" thing though.

Seattle has to be the sandal capital lol. Lots of straight guys rock them too...just not on Queen Anne.

hahahahaha, still its so....questionable to me.

Quote    Reply   

#20 [url]

Apr 19 05 11:29 PM

hahahahaha, still its so....questionable to me.

yea, but you're not originally from the area, and have said before that you don't really like it. Wearing sandals is just kind of part of Seattle's liberal thinking, tree-hugging character.

Turn It Up

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help