Remove this ad

#21 [url]

Apr 19 05 11:30 PM

ATCQ wrote:
*.::seduction::.* wrote:

hahahahaha, still its so....questionable to me.

yea, but you're not originally from the area, and have said before that you don't really like it. Wearing sandals is just kind of part of Seattle's liberal thinking, tree-hugging character.

Yea I guess so. But still those same ones I see at Westlake and then I see them in Capital Hill! Yea that is super dee duper gay. About as masculine as wearing pink....

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#23 [url]

Apr 19 05 11:34 PM

ATCQ wrote:
wow we are back and forth posting in two threads at lightning speed.

I like sandals.

lol I'm done.

just please dont wear sandals with pink ok?

Quote    Reply   

#24 [url]

Apr 19 05 11:48 PM

the only slightly pink thing I own is a Polo where the button strip thing (iunno what you'd call it) is pink.

I never really liked that whole trend.

Turn It Up

Quote    Reply   

#25 [url]

Apr 20 05 12:53 AM

I hate it. and i hate polo shirts to.

But i guess some people can pull it off.

my pokemon brings all the nerds to the yard
they're like, wanna trade cards
damn right, i wanna trade cards
ill trade you, but not charizard

Quote    Reply   

#29 [url]

Apr 20 05 4:07 PM

brown slappy wrote:
*.::seduction::.* wrote:
I hate guys in flip flops...i know their feet get hot too but Gosh its irritating...

WORD!!!!!! the only toes that I've touched aside from and baby girls are MOS DEF"s---- seriously, no bullshitting---they were sooooo damn soft, no regrets. BUT NEVER DO I WANT TO TOUCH ANYONE'S FEET AGAIN_ YUCK!!! MOS is one lucky man!

Woman, you were rubbing MY feet last night, right after you brought me a sandwich and beer.

Quote    Reply   

#30 [url]

Apr 20 05 8:22 PM

Pink isn't a manly color so there for I wouldn't wear it...

Camron is a Homo-thug and I'd like everyone to know that.

No man should EVER wear pink...

"We have to change our state of mind to change the state we're in."
Me

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#31 [url]

Apr 20 05 11:49 PM

hell no, my girl tried to get me to get a peticure while she got one but I refused to take off my shoes (I enjoyed the back massage though). I got some fucked up feet, I admit it, mostly from playing basketball, but no way am I letting anybody touch these fucked up feet.

Quote    Reply   

#32 [url]

Apr 21 05 2:01 AM

polos= wack.

I used to think they were fucking nerdy, until shits got popular again.

so i was like, aiight.

then, everyone started popping the collars.

WTF is that?

some wierd way of trying to rebel or somthing? like, we don't need societys dumb rules, we are gonna go buy shit for way more than what its worth, then wear it like its badass?

Pink as a trend is dumb too.

and anyone who says only real men can wear pink is straight wrong.

only losers who want to seem artsy, or cool can wear pink.

Quote    Reply   

#33 [url]

Apr 21 05 2:11 AM

isaac wrote:
polos= wack.

so i was like, aiight.

WTF is that?

some wierd way of trying to rebel or somthing? like, we don't need societys dumb rules, we are gonna go buy shit for way more than what its worth, then wear it like its badass?

I still wear polos sometimes...without the gay popped collar. I will never do that shit. And I HATE the pink trend. All these guys walking around with pink shirts and pink nikes. next thing you know guys are gonna be carrying purses and thinking that thats gangsta.

Quote    Reply   

#34 [url]

Apr 21 05 2:24 AM

Ain't nothin wrong wit Polo's especially if you need to wear them to church... Shit.

I saw these two gurls with Polo's and they collars was up... I was like that looks so damn retarded... You dont' wear Polo's like that. No wonder Tommy Hilfiger makes his shit for white people...

"We have to change our state of mind to change the state we're in."
Me

Quote    Reply   

#35 [url]

Apr 21 05 2:32 AM

I like striped/piqued polos. I DO NOT, and will not EVER "pop the collar."

And yea, true Isaac on what you said regarding pink. It is for guys who think they are "artful", when in all actuality it's just bad taste and old.

Quote    Reply   

#36 [url]

Apr 21 05 2:49 AM

shit i wear a bunch of polos....i wear them multi colored ones...i got the button downs....i dress to impress...nah mean?....ehhh Call me a god damn Preppy Athelete fag who has a pink and white polo.....just it looks good on some people, i got that lime green...looks good on me...orange....but then theres the other side of me....wearing White Tees to school with the baggy ass jeans....with the rubber bands (i wear them every day anyway).....so how ever it is...i wear them both, prepy one day....and just shitty the next....nah mean...well i best be on my way....i got some crazy ass shit i got to do...have a great end of the holiday to you fucking stoners...!...Weedy...where are you at?....

Quote    Reply   

#37 [url]

Apr 21 05 2:57 AM

Blackstar Shining wrote:
Pink isn't a manly color so there for I wouldn't wear it...
No man should EVER wear pink...

issac wrote:
polos= wack.

so i was like, aiight.

WTF is that?

I own two pink polos...one lacoste & one ralph lauren & i wear 'em

so say sumtin niggaz

Quote    Reply   

#38 [url]

Apr 21 05 2:59 AM

Blackstar Shining wrote:
Ain't nothin wrong wit Polo's especially if you need to wear them to church... Shit.

I saw these two gurls with Polo's and they collars was up... I was like that looks so damn retarded... You dont' wear Polo's like that. No wonder Tommy Hilfiger makes his shit for white people...

what ARRRRE u talking about?

I work in a hotel and during the beginning of spring break i saw white boys with their collars popped EVERY SINGLE DAY

Quote    Reply   

#39 [url]

Apr 21 05 3:03 AM

first of all this thread was about manicures and pedicures on men - so how and why are yall talking about POLO shirts.

Black -

Pink is not just for girls. It takes a confident man to wear pink and not think anything of it. It's just a color.

You ain't said nuthin slick to a can of oil...(c) Percival/ Andre 3000 - IDLEWILD
Game recognize game and you lookin kinda unfamiliar right now... (c) Riley

Quote    Reply   

#40 [url]

Apr 21 05 4:08 AM

KMACK718 wrote:
first of all this thread was about manicures and pedicures on men - so how and why are yall talking about POLO shirts.

Black -

Pink is not just for girls. It takes a confident man to wear pink and not think anything of it. It's just a color.

Boooooooooooo...that's a cop out. Don't give us that "confident man" bs. Pink is for girls. The only reason why guys wear pink is cause celebrity men, Like Cam'ron, started wearing that shit. Now all these guys are wearin' pink, lookin soft as hell, and tryin' to look cute. Why the hell do you wanna look cute???? That is not a man's style. Please grow some hair on your nutz and sell that pink shirt in a garage sale to a woman.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help