Remove this ad

#41 [url]

Apr 21 05 9:15 AM

Double wrote:
KMACK718 wrote:
first of all this thread was about manicures and pedicures on men - so how and why are yall talking about POLO shirts.

Black -

Pink is not just for girls. It takes a confident man to wear pink and not think anything of it. It's just a color.

Boooooooooooo...that's a cop out. Don't give us that "confident man" bs. Pink is for girls. The only reason why guys wear pink is cause celebrity men, Like Cam'ron, started wearing that shit. Now all these guys are wearin' pink, lookin soft as hell, and tryin' to look cute. Why the hell do you wanna look cute???? That is not a man's style. Please grow some hair on your nutz and sell that pink shirt in a garage sale to a woman.

Cam'ron didn't "start" wearing pink my dear..i don't know how big on fashion you are but top fashion designers have been using pink in their men lines for YEARS. SO tell me DOUBLE....what exactly is a "man's style"? and PS - It's not a cop out. Thats like saying if you get married you don't want pink flowers bc they aren't manly.....i mean come on.

You ain't said nuthin slick to a can of oil...(c) Percival/ Andre 3000 - IDLEWILD
Game recognize game and you lookin kinda unfamiliar right now... (c) Riley

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#42 [url]

Apr 21 05 1:57 PM

KMACK718 wrote:
Double wrote:
KMACK718 wrote:
first of all this thread was about manicures and pedicures on men - so how and why are yall talking about POLO shirts.

Black -

Pink is not just for girls. It takes a confident man to wear pink and not think anything of it. It's just a color.

Boooooooooooo...that's a cop out. Don't give us that "confident man" bs. Pink is for girls. The only reason why guys wear pink is cause celebrity men, Like Cam'ron, started wearing that shit. Now all these guys are wearin' pink, lookin soft as hell, and tryin' to look cute. Why the hell do you wanna look cute???? That is not a man's style. Please grow some hair on your nutz and sell that pink shirt in a garage sale to a woman.

Cam'ron didn't "start" wearing pink my dear..i don't know how big on fashion you are but top fashion designers have been using pink in their men lines for YEARS. SO tell me DOUBLE....what exactly is a "man's style"? and PS - It's not a cop out. Thats like saying if you get married you don't want pink flowers bc they aren't manly.....i mean come on.

ahh let him be KMAC, some guy in a pink shirt prolli stole his g/f

Quote    Reply   

#43 [url]

Apr 21 05 3:00 PM

Camron would fuckin SMASH you blackstar... lets NOT get it twisted, aint nothin homo about that dude....

dunno about wearin pink tho, i might if i had anything pink but i dont own anything pink so i dont wear anything pink, i just wear whatever looks good

Everyone hates me here, that's why i was never informed of the new site.

Quote    Reply   

#44 [url]

Apr 21 05 3:12 PM

KMACK718 wrote:
Double wrote:
KMACK718 wrote:

Black -

I don't mean that he started the trend, but him and some other prominent people began wearing pink more and more. Every man has his own style, but pink sure as hell ain't part of it. And it is a cop out. Whenever some guy does something soft, like wear pink or cry during a movie, then they usually spit that same cop out statement to make themselve feel better. "It takes a real secure man to cry during Steel Magnolias...." or "It takes a real man to wear pink...". Whatever. To each his own but I still think it makes them look like a cake.

Quote    Reply   

#45 [url]

Apr 21 05 3:26 PM

haha u need to shhh b, pink is only bitchass cus u programmed to think so, u brainwashed son!

Quote    Reply   

#46 [url]

Apr 21 05 11:41 PM

Jay-Dee wrote:
KMACK718 wrote:
Double wrote:
KMACK718 wrote:

Black -

ahh let him be KMAC, some guy in a pink shirt prolli stole his g/f

YOU RIGHT JAY - IM GONNA LEAVE IT BE NOW...

You ain't said nuthin slick to a can of oil...(c) Percival/ Andre 3000 - IDLEWILD

Quote    Reply   

#47 [url]

Apr 22 05 12:38 AM

I had no problem with guys wearing pink until it became a dumb prep style, and one that is PLAYED OUT. Pink isn't revolutionary, its just dumb.

straight up.

Quote    Reply   

#48 [url]

Apr 22 05 1:27 AM

Jay-Dee wrote:
Blackstar Shining wrote:
Pink isn't a manly color so there for I wouldn't wear it...
No man should EVER wear pink...

issac wrote:
polos= wack.

I used to think they were fucking nerdy, until shits got popular again.

so i was like, aiight.

then, everyone started popping the collars.

WTF is that?

some wierd way of trying to rebel or somthing? like, we don't need societys dumb rules, we are gonna go buy shit for way more than what its worth, then wear it like its badass?

Pink as a trend is dumb too.

and anyone who says only real men can wear pink is straight wrong.

only losers who want to seem artsy, or cool can wear pink.

I own two pink polos...one lacoste & one ralph lauren & i wear 'em

so say sumtin niggaz

Sumtin...

"We have to change our state of mind to change the state we're in."
Me

Quote    Reply   

#49 [url]

Apr 22 05 1:30 AM

I don't give a fuck about Cam and his size... If I lifted more weights and put on a lil more weight... I'd bust that nigga Ass!!!

Shame on you when you step--through--to-ya ol'boy blackstar!!! BROOKLYN!!!

Me

Quote    Reply   

#50 [url]

Apr 22 05 1:38 AM

that dude looks pussy anyway.

I could take him.

hahahaha

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#51 [url]

Apr 22 05 1:44 AM

YEah, I only wear Tees. And coats. And maybe a wee bit of button down. But i dont roll with collars

my pokemon brings all the nerds to the yard
they're like, wanna trade cards
damn right, i wanna trade cards
ill trade you, but not charizard

Quote    Reply   

#54 [url]

Apr 22 05 4:44 AM

Blackstar Shining wrote:
I don't give a fuck about Cam and his size... If I lifted more weights and put on a lil more weight... I'd bust that nigga Ass!!!

Shame on you when you step--through--to-ya ol'boy blackstar!!! BROOKLYN!!!

word man u str8 gangsta, cus muscle ALWAYS beats BULLETS good luck wit that ;)...besides, im sure he works out more than u do ur skinny as fuck b...lol

Quote    Reply   

#55 [url]

Apr 22 05 5:01 AM

I'll get Straight Street Fighter on his Ass

Dhalsim Bitches!!!

Next Time I'll get some Tekken Fo Dat Azz...

Throws a Round house at Cam... WHHHHAAAAA!

Me

Quote    Reply   

#58 [url]

Apr 22 05 2:25 PM

Blackstar Shining wrote:

if u put on more weight he'd jus shoot ur ass, the guy is gangsta

dip-set-bitch

Quote    Reply   

#59 [url]

Apr 22 05 3:56 PM

lmao - DIP SET ALL DAY EVERYDAY...HOLLA

Quote    Reply   

#60 [url]

Apr 22 05 4:19 PM

HAHA DIP DIP SET SET!!

yo blackstar i dont at all agree wit Ryu...hes MUD...Dahlsim was AWESOME on SF2 if u could use him right tho..fa sho...

but im wit B all the way man Ken then Akuma...SF3 easily akuma tho...

shout outs to SF2 Guile, SFA2 Sagat, SuperSF2 Fei Long and SF3 Yun! Holla back homies!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help