Remove this ad

Lead

Dec 16 07 4:21 AM

Tags : :

I gave this movie a 9/10...

This movie gripped me and had me sucked in until the crazy climax to this great film.

Will Smith killed his role as Robert Neville... A brilliant military scientist surviving in a desolate post apocalyptic Manhattan, NY. By day he roams whats left of Manhattan, hunting, searching for food, and working tirelessly to survive.

Smith captures this role and rocks back and forth on the line of sanity.

It's a must see yall...

Go see that movie!

"We have to change our state of mind to change the state we're in."
Me

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

Icon

#1 [url]

Dec 16 07 5:17 AM

it was nothing special. the ending was weak as hell. for a fuckin scientist how did he not think to put 2 and 2 together when it came to their reasoning skills.

Fresh Prince did do a good job with the acting though. he was pretty convincing when he was in the video store talkin bout "Please say hello to me, PLEASE SAY HELLO TO ME!!!"

i would advise to wait for this movie to come out on DVD.

Vintage wrote:
I'd climb you

Quote    Reply   

#2 [url]

Dec 16 07 6:19 AM

xL™ wrote:
it was nothing special. the ending was weak as hell. for a fuckin scientist how did he not think to put 2 and 2 together when it came to their reasoning skills.

Fresh Prince did do a good job with the acting though. he was pretty convincing when he was in the video store talkin bout "Please say hello to me, PLEASE SAY HELLO TO ME!!!"

i would advise to wait for this movie to come out on DVD.

Outside of their weakness of UV rays and their violent nature... I dont' think he studied their mental patterns and reasoning skills. He was only looking for a cure... not studying how they move.

Me

Quote    Reply   

Icon

#3 [url]

Dec 16 07 11:04 PM

did you miss that line where he mentioned their behavioral patterns and how they are being dehumanized? sure sounds like he was researching their behavior as well.

violent nature has nothing to do with mental patterns? of course he had to study those things, they were all tied together. you could see that when he was studying the rats.

Vintage wrote:
I'd climb you

Quote    Reply   

#4 [url]

Dec 17 07 7:49 PM

True... Very true... I didn't think about that.

But you are right... lot of gaps that weren't filled. But Will Smith's performance was the best I've seen him do.

Me

Quote    Reply   

#6 [url]

Dec 26 07 5:07 PM

SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS

======

yea it was really good until the wife/daughter came and then they just seemed to rush the ending.

smith's acting was great as usual, it's what he does...especially when he had to kill his dog, heartbreaking.

Quote    Reply   

#7 [url]

Dec 26 07 11:32 PM

Will always been in movies with shitty ass endings
what up with those virus mofos lookin like folks in i robot
if they really wanted to freak out the audience they shoulda just got a bunch of chinese folks

Quote    Reply   

#9 [url]

Dec 28 07 7:32 AM

saw this movie... i thought the concept and will's acting was good. however they couldve put more detail in the plot and make the ending better. like how could a woman and a boy be searching for survivors? why couldnt he have thrown the grenade and hide in the hole with them? graphics were good too but overall i felt the movie was dragging in some parts. 6.2/10

*One Click 2 Feed The Hungry
http://www.thehungersite.com/

*Make Poverty History
http://www.one.org/

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#10 [url]

Jan 1 08 2:17 AM

I AM GARBAGE.

Why is everyone on this movie's dick????? wtf.

the CONCEPT has already been done to death. wtf.

what planet are you people on??

gett real.

IT'S A RIP-OFF OF RESIDENT EVIL.

*yawn*

a.k.a. Neteru, Sword Have Mercy, Thug E. Fresh, Morgue Truck, Damn You Fine.

YALL SHOULD ALL GET LYNCHED.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rP3qL4UG1TI

Quote    Reply   

#11 [url]

Jan 2 08 4:01 PM

-NET- wrote:
I AM GARBAGE.

Why is everyone on this movie's dick????? wtf.

the CONCEPT has already been done to death. wtf.

what planet are you people on??

gett real.

IT'S A RIP-OFF OF RESIDENT EVIL.

*yawn*

Actually... Resident Evil came long after I Am Legend... This movie is actually a remake of 2 different movies. Omega Man starring Charlie Heston, and I Am Legend based on the book.

Me

Quote    Reply   

#12 [url]

Jan 2 08 6:31 PM

omega man is my shit.... i thought i am legend was okay, not spectacular. I dont like any reference to god as a reason for anything in movies... its not fair, u could use god to tie anything together.

Yes, this has to be the only place in America where people actually applauded when several members of the Bad Boys walked off the floor without shaking the Bulls' hands back in '91. I know I did. Even though the Bad Boys had won two titles and had routinely beaten the Bulls prior to getting swept in '91, MJ and the Jordanaires had never given the Pistons their proper respect, so, cats had to do what they had to do.

Quote    Reply   

STEFF

#13 [url]

Jan 2 08 6:45 PM

I heard that he said (in the movie) that Bob Marley's greatest hits cd was the best ever. umm..duh. Greatest hits of course are the greatest hits.

he gets an L for that alone...I am waiting for a bootleg.

-----------------------------------------------------
Steff is a celebrity.its her job to know a lot of ppl (c) Rann

There's a fine line between being a groupie and a fan and some people have crossed that line. (c) Double...I dont know why that makes me laugh!

Quote    Reply   

#15 [url]

Jan 3 08 3:54 AM

STEFF wrote:
I heard that he said (in the movie) that Bob Marley's greatest hits cd was the best ever. umm..duh. Greatest hits of course are the greatest hits.

he gets an L for that alone...I am waiting for a bootleg.

The best album ever made... thats what he said...

Me

Quote    Reply   

STEFF

#16 [url]

Jan 3 08 5:05 PM

He still wrong C...best album made?!? it's a collection of hits...it should be great. LOL.

Let me stop being mean. I do want to see it but I really am waiting on the bootleg.

-----------------------------------------------------
Steff is a celebrity.its her job to know a lot of ppl (c) Rann

There's a fine line between being a groupie and a fan and some people have crossed that line. (c) Double...I dont know why that makes me laugh!

Quote    Reply   

#17 [url]

Jan 4 08 3:31 PM

STEFF wrote:
He still wrong C...best album made?!? it's a collection of hits...it should be great. LOL.

Let me stop being mean. I do want to see it but I really am waiting on the bootleg.

true

Me

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help