http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=28039537

let me know if you hate it too.
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

Mar 5 08 5:40 PM

hated it

Yes, this has to be the only place in America where people actually applauded when several members of the Bad Boys walked off the floor without shaking the Bulls' hands back in '91. I know I did. Even though the Bad Boys had won two titles and had routinely beaten the Bulls prior to getting swept in '91, MJ and the Jordanaires had never given the Pistons their proper respect, so, cats had to do what they had to do.

Quote    Reply   

#3 [url]

Mar 7 08 2:27 PM

it wasn't so much the acting, that was allright. Just the writing, and the whole idea I think could've been much better

Yes, this has to be the only place in America where people actually applauded when several members of the Bad Boys walked off the floor without shaking the Bulls' hands back in '91. I know I did. Even though the Bad Boys had won two titles and had routinely beaten the Bulls prior to getting swept in '91, MJ and the Jordanaires had never given the Pistons their proper respect, so, cats had to do what they had to do.

Quote    Reply   

#5 [url]

Mar 7 08 9:10 PM

It was funny. Loved the cuts w/ the coffee, gave it rhythm. Not bad!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#9 [url]

Aug 16 11 2:17 AM

hi, dear Suspected No doubt absolutely too funny funny Suspected, great work, me looking towards u for more, waiting

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help