Lead

Dec 30 14 4:31 AM

Tags : : , , , ,

Hey guys- as a fellow lyricist, I was looking for a solid site for me to publish my work online and wasn't able to find something. Since I am also a developer, I put some time into making the exact site that I wanted. I think you guys will really like it. Please check it out and consider using Lyrimix to publish your work and share it with others.

Lyrimix:Let your verse be heard!Lyrimix is THE spot for lyricists and poets to publish and share their work with others.
  • Be as anonymous as you want. Artists create their own public portfolio and then you can choose who you reveal your identity to.
  • See work created by your Facebook friends. If you don't want your friends to know who you are, no problem! You can remain totally anonymous.
  • Find other artists that you can relate to. Follow their work and message them directly.
  • Create a beautiful Artist portfolio page and pages for each of your writings. Add images, explanations of your work, and organize your work into chapters.
  • Rate and share your favorite writings to help others discover the best of what's out there.
  • Musicians, contact lyricists directly to licence work to use in your songs.
  • Lyricists, protect your work by putting its creation date in stone.
  • Authors retain the rights to all of your work. Lyrimix does not claim copyrights to anything you publish on our site, and our site is free.